Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boasting Bengal: Sean Escobar

Sean Escobar has lead a very fulfilling life since graduation and is very passionate about his family, his career, and his lifestyle.

Sean was introduced to his wife, Crystal, by a fellow Bengal, Brenda Drollinger. (Coincidentally, Crystal has a journal entry from years past where Brenda had prophesied that she would someday introduce Crystal to her husband.) Sean will forever be grateful to Brenda. He feels Crystal is the most wonderful person in the world, and is also drop-dead gorgeous. It was love at first sight for Sean, and Crystal saw potential. :)

Sean and Crystal had a couple of things in common that drew them close right from the start. Firstly, they both had served missions for their church--Sean to Virginia and Crystal to Germany. Second, they knew a lot of the same people as Crystal had attended Butler Middle School. The same year Crystal left was the year Sean transferred to Butler; they just missed each other. Then they literally traded places--Sean to Brighton and Crystal to Skyline.

The third thing they had in common was that they had the same beliefs about money and financial freedom. In fact, Crystal was pursuing her own career in another relationship marketing company when they met. It was Crystal’s results on the Nutritional Cleansing Technology that proved to be the deciding factor in her joining forces with Sean in Isagenix. Because of their own results, they felt a moral obligation to share this technology with everyone and anyone that would listen. An incredible residual business opportunity was born and they have been doing their business full time ever since. They are passionate about helping young people like themselves find a way to get their health in check and supplement their income without risking the farm. What a blessing to help so many people improve their health and quality of life by introducing them to the concept of nutritional cleansing.

After 5 years of marriage they now have 2 kids, a 3 year old daughter named Lily and a newborn son named Oliver or “Olly.” They also have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Sean and Crystal are living the life of their dreams in Draper, where their home is tucked against the Wasatch Mountains. They can literally hear the horses and chickens from their kitchen window, and the deer come right into their back yard. Sean and Crystal both feel that it is such a blessing to work from home and spend the majority of time with the ones they love the most.

Learn more about Sean's business on his website here; you can also email him at sean(at)escoweb(dot)net.]

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Just wondering how long it takes until we can grow up, and no longer brag like we are in high school by stating our income and MLM success? Valuing money and possessions over people? A great recruiting PR piece - but seriously on the reunion blog - Ridiculous!

Crystal Escobar said...

Kristen,
I am fully aware of the skepticism that exists around my chosen profession, I deal with it everyday. Personally I feel it is more "highschool" to address your issues with me in Public rather than addressing them with me in private. Putting cruel things in words without contacting the person prior to, can be very bad practice and lead to burned bridges. I don't like to argue with people, it never accomplishes anything. I do however, take offense when you accuse me of valuing money more than people. That is off-base and entirely untrue. You do not know me. You care enough about me to address my blog update, but not enough to take the time to get to know me. I find that shallow and judgemental. Until you do get to know me, I feel it is Ridiculous to write such a thing about me. With that said, I don't want to cause a fight, I just feel the need to defend myself in this particular case. Hope to see you at the Reunion and Get To Know You, please come say hello and let's be friends.
Thanks
Sean